Jul 6, 2010

Camp Nou!!

Friday 2/7 ( first day in Spain).


Today my dream came true!!!!!


We went to Barcelona!! it was my dream!
There are hotter than Edinburgh.


This is Barcelona Airport.












Its a retro elevator in hotel HILL.
We stayed at the hotel.


Its good. because the hotel is run by the Japanese.
But I surprised Their speech wasn't feelings...






After hotel check-in.




I went to Camp Nou Stadium!!!!!


That is where Barcelona fans envy anyone.
Its excellent!!




















Im happiest in my life.

















Of course, I bought his uniform.
This is my favorite player.

















After my dreams come true..


We went to Sagrada Familia!
I am interested in the mathematical design.




















Because its very hot. 
Before the dinner we decided to drink!


This restaurant serve the Spanish Tapas.
Its a just Japanese Otsumami or a la carte dish.






Pouring the champagne.
Why does she have to remove the soda? Unknown..
















After the Tapas restaurant.




We went to the Spanish restaurant. 
In this restaurant we can eat to Spanish home dishes. 


We selected Red Wine.
And, we ate seafood paella, creamed rabbit, salad and so on.
Its a real taste!! Great!!




















After the Spanish dinner.


We went to the restaurant near our hotel to drink a beer.
Maybe, it was about 1 o'clock.


We ate the Iberian pig. 





And..
We went to bed.


The day was insanely happy!!!
But, Spain is so hot. I had trouble sleeping...




Gracias!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment