Jul 13, 2010

Paris!!!

Fri 9/7 ~ Sat 10/7.


Bonjour!!


Went to France!!
It's too hot and as much as Japan.


About two hours by the plane from Edinburgh.


This is l'Opéra in Paris.









Our hotel is center of Paris! City name is Les Halles.


This cafe is next door of the hotel.







Arrival time was about half pass 20 o'clock at the hotel.
But still very bright. (It is the same for Edinburgh.)



This is a cafe opposite side the hotel.
French cuisine was delicious as expected!!


This is close to the hotel and dishes are good.
So I love it!


I used this cafe some times.









Next day...


Today's lunch was a traditional French crepes.
It's reasonably well-known restaurant.









We drunk to traditional apple wine.
It's good!


But crepe is not good.. It's smelt a little.









This after noon we acted separately. 
I went to Clignancourt Market.
This market have many shops. How it has about 3,000 stores!! 


publish some pictures in here. 
The pictures are antique shop. It's my favorite!


There has many furnitures, statues, old pots and sundries.













I have withdrew a lot of money so I was expecting, but I eventually bought only one dish...
I spent in here at about 5 hour..


I was interesting many antique furnitures. 
But, I cannot bring back for Japan that not even bought it..



I thought good if France is near Japan...
Then I can buy furnitures and sundries. It's a crying shame.








After many walking we met.


We ate traditional French dishes.
It is foie gras, salad and steak. And I drunk French red wine!
It's the luxurious!!


I was excited about the huge steak in front of me!!













But,,,












I broke down my stomach by the steak;;;


This is Aubrac steak. 
The reason that it was very rare. And it had bad smell..


But, red wine is very good!!









Like in Spain.
The night was very hot. and I struggled to sleep.





Good night!!














No comments:

Post a Comment