Jul 15, 2010

Champs Elysees!!

Sunday 11/7.

Bonjour!!!



It's second day in Paris!


Today we acted separately too.


This morning, I went to Louvre Museum!










But, I'm not enter the museum.
Because I hadn't time. 
So we must went to the airport by half pass 3 o'clock.









A short walk.


Here is Jardin des Tuileries ( Tuileries park ).
I rest here a few times. I can very relaxed.












After walking at 10 minutes.


I arrived at Concorde square.
I could see Tour Eiffel. So I had kind gentleman take a picture.









And,
I walked at about 20 minutes.


Here is Champs-Elysées Street!!
It is "Oh! Champs Elysees!"


I think everybody will definitely humming it at here.







And,
Go straight to the Champs Elysees Street.


This is Arc de Triomphe!!!
It was larger than my imagination!


It exist center of wide streets. And There are roads radiating from it.
It's excellent and very beautiful!!







I ate Salmon Steak with tomato at a restaurant can see the Arc de Triomphe!
First time in France, I thought that French dishes is very delicious.







After the lunch.


I went to Tour Eiffel.









It was so many people.



I didn't admire so much.
Because I couldn't feel much history.










It's finish our France trip!


I studied another culture and I could get wonderful experience. 






merci!!









No comments:

Post a Comment