Jul 6, 2010

World's best beautiful street!!

Saturday 3/7 ( second day in Spain).


Hi!


This is the Catalunya Square.
Its center of Barcelona!


















Through the Catalunya Square..


We walked along the La Rambla.
It's said world's best beautiful street.

But the day it's more people and crowded..
So I didn't thought it is best.
Omotesando may be more beautiful.


However, it was interesting street!







This is La Boqueria Market.
It was along the street.


The market had so many unusual foods!!
























Going through the street..


This is Columbus Tower.





And, near tower it was markets!


Shops had many antique items!!







I bought some goods.. 
ashtrays, shoehorn, bottle opener, pocket watch.


Watch on the left is bought in Edinburgh.
I like gold and dull colors.
they are my treasure!!
















And we went to Picasso museum.




Near this place, I was almost stolen my wallet by pickpockets.
Spain was very dangerous...























Finally in Spain, we spent in our favorite Tapas restaurant. 





















We made the best holiday!!


In Spain I got many experience!!
And one of my dream came true!!


I thought very good went to Spain!!!






Gracias!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment