Jun 27, 2010

Golf Holiday!

Sun 27/6.

We went to get to London train tickets.
Because We will go to Barcelona in Spain at next week!!!

So we will take flight from London.

we reserved the hotel and plane tickets.
Im looking forward to Barcelona!!!


I'll go to Cump Nou stadium!!!!
Its my dream!!!


So I'll buy Xavi's soccer uniforms for me!!
I like Spain soccer! I like Xavi Hernandez!!!


He has the best pass technique. And he will never lose the ball.
Keep the ball great!!


....





After that ..



















Today is fine weather!!







On sunny days, I thought good to exercise.
Moreover I can feel good a beer taste!!



















After playing golf.





We went to the bar.
and, we went to japanese restaurant. and, we went to the bar...


Take a good dream!!

No comments:

Post a Comment