Jun 22, 2010

London!!!

Sat 19/6 ~ Sun 20/6.


We went to London by the train.
It took about five hours each way.


This picture is King Cross station in London.





















We each did what you want. its a separate action.






I wanted to go antique shops.
So I went to Portobello Market. It's relatively well known.


 
But I didn't found what I want.. I felt a little disappointing.








































Because the market is far from downtown areas, I have moved by subway.
In London the subway is called "the tube".








Here is Eros of Piccadilly Circus.There was a lot of people.
I thought it was similar to Hachiko in Shibuya.
The town has Mitsukoshi.


































And, walked 20 minutes..

This is the Trafalgar Square of Charing Cross station.
I was astounded that the station square is too wide and very beautiful!!

































And, walked 30 minutes....




This is a World Heritage Big Ben!





































And, walked 10 minutes.


And its World Heritage too! This name is Westminister Abbey.


































And, walked 10 minutes.


I went to Buckingham Palace.
It is said a must see spot. But I thought there was not so important.
So pictures is omitted..












Next day....


I went to Salisbury to see Stonehenge!!
It takes 1.5 hours by train from London. And 30 minutes by bus from Salisbury.


















We must take the train to Edinburgh until 6:30.
So I didn't have time.
After all, I could see Stonehenge only 30 minutes..





I was vety tired by the London travel.
But I got a valuable experience!!


I felt very happy!


We will go to Spain at next month!!
In Spain, I enjoy more!!




thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment