Jun 13, 2010

The Loch Ness Monster!

Sat. 12/6.


We went Inverness.
It's known for Loch Ness.


We took about five hours to go there by the car.


It was 300 km from Edinburgh!!! 
Moreover day trip, manuals car and driver is only me...




there is Inverness Castle.
Now it is being used as a court.


































It was beautiful and very wide!!
Today, The Loch Ness Monster was closed.


































This view was taken from Urquhart Castle.
I thought good the weather is just fine.



























The way to the house, ran out of petrol in our cars.
Luckily a passing police officer. So we are helped to them.

and,
In petrol station, we were helped to kind woman. 
Because we dont used to our credit card.



I'm tired of driving..
But, I took great experience in my holiday.

thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment